Yes, any calls made with the TEL3Dialer app will go through our system and you will be charged accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What languages are currently supported?
- What are the requirements for the Android Application
- How do you change the access number in case of an issue?
- How do I sync my speed dial numbers with the TEL3Dialer app for Android phones?
- What is the Smart Call feature?
- How do you know if the call goes through with TEL3?
- How can I register my Android phone’s number?
- Can I place a call with TEL3Dialer when I’m in Canada?
- What if I place a regular domestic call with the TEL3Dialer app, will I be charged by TEL3?
- Does the rate change when making calls with the TEL3Dialer app?