Please see the application uninstall procedures for your specific phone found in the user manual. Different phones have their own standard uninstalling processes; however deleting the application is usually good enough.
Articles in this section
- How does SmartPlug know if the number I am calling is long distance number?
- How do you reboot a SmartPhone? (Also known as a Soft Reset)
- What number does it show when my call is being connected by SmartPlug?
- What prompts alert me that when I am using the SmartPlug software I am being connected to TEL3?
- How do you uninstall the SmartPlug software?
- How do I download the SmartPlug software?
- My phone is not listed in your compatibility list; will I be able to use SmartPlug?
- How do I know if my cell phone is compatible?
- What is SmartPlug?